About Me

mom of three, wife of one, baker, quilter, coffee drinker.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's a start

Well, we'll see how long I can keep this up!
This past week I have drifted past, and been sucked into a few really good blogs on crafting, thrifting, quilting...which inspired me to perhaps start one of my own.
I have journalled the old-fashioned-way since I was in elementary school, and have accumulated many books of stressy ramblings in the meantime. I think I am near volume 35? 36? or even 37? after 18 years. The annoyance with journalling is I tend to return to the same topics, over and over (and over again)...which is unhelpful, when trying to grow and move forward as a person. I usually only notice this though, when I reread old journals and discover I have fallen into the same pit again!

Hopefully, writing out "in public" will keep me positive and creative...and motivated! I want to spend more time sewing and quilting...working on my expanding family tree, and writing. My ability at prose has suffered at the hands of writing technical reports for the last 6 years.
Well, life beckons.

No comments: