About Me

mom of three, wife of one, baker, quilter, coffee drinker.

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Rain,Rain,Rain!!
I must have slept enough last night, because the rain hasn't dampened my mood to get lots done today. Yesterday I felt quite productive at work, so I must continue that. I was hoping to put in a crapload of overtime this month, so I can truly enjoy my trip to the lake in mid-July.

Unfortunately one drawback of the wonky weather is it has made our new kitten insane!
He has been meowing to be picked up, put down, played with...and tearing around the house like he's on speed. Hopefully he is a little calmer tonight, as I've got another meeting and will not be home to play. I'm sure the hubby can handle him!

I was trying to catch a picture of Milo actually curled up inside this basket, but as soon as I grabbed my camera he escaped!

No comments: