About Me

mom of three, wife of one, baker, quilter, coffee drinker.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Catching up

This is a quick catch up post - Seriously,where did the summer go??
I have a few sewing projects going on right now(i.e. in pieces on the floor)
Ryan's Calgary flames quilt
Banner for church
I have a few projects that I am still wishing to do:
sew a flippy black skirt with the nice rayon from goodwill
mend the ever growing pile of holey socks and cat ripped pants
attend to the piles (now spilled) that are for christmas presents:
apron for Jen Rourke
hangings for grandmas,moms
slippers
apron pile for sale?

Alas, it now looks as though 3 tornados hit my craft room, and the closets barfed up fabric.
It is now a good "organizing portfolio" project!!

I finally got emmas quilt delivered a few weeks ago, but I can't get blogger to upload them.
Check out the photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepyrexqueen

I'd better get to work!

No comments: